Account Manager E Commerce (Located anywhere in Europe)
To work for the worlds biggest juvenile goods manufacturer and work with one of the world’s fastest growing and biggest retailers. This is a great opportunity to lead the way in the development of our E Commerce (Amazon) account in DACH and become a key member of the European Amazon business unit.
Obsessed with E Commerce you will drive the DACH Amazon business forward using all of the tools available to you. Make best practice an everyday matter and constantly strive to improve all elements of the business including content, digital marketing, supply chain, sales and operations.
Your main responsibilities as an E Commerce Account Manager are:
- To deliver an key contribution to the overall European Amazon sales strategy
- Be solely responsible for the Amazon turnover in the DACH region, formulating annual sales plans and a detailed P&L
- Develop and maintain long-standing mutually beneficial business relationships with the Amazon account in the DACH region and delver continual sales growth
- Work together with the digital marketing team to drive additional sales and gain marketshare
- Analyse and report the sales results and report to the management team
- Lead internal relationships with the content, data, forecasting and digital marketing teams
- Be the champion for Amazon in the DACH region
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or comparable
- Over 3 years of proven sales experience in the e-tailing channel with E Commerce experience
- By preference: Proficient in all aspects of Amazons KPI’s, a Vendor Central native and fully conversant with Amazons “language”
- Obsessed with the Amazon experience and driven to deliver the very best
- Strong negotiator, challenger and opportunity developer
- Excellent management skills, this role has a reporting line to a support specialist
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset with excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to combine strategic and numerical insight with operational decisiveness
- Able to perform at his/ her best in a fast-changing environment, which values both accountability and collaboration
- Strong language skills in English.
- Self starter, whilst being part of a team you will manage your own time effectively
- You can be located anywhere in Europe. Home-office is possible but if you are able to work up to three days in a Dorel Office this would be a big plus
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer an Account Manager E Commerce position in which you are at the heart of our changing organization. You are an important part of pushing our Amazon Account in Germany to the next level by forming and implementing your Amazon Sales Strategy.
The Amazon account is one of our biggest and most important accounts and you will be part of a dedicated Amazon team. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You will work in a Pan European environment with a truly professional and exciting team. We offer good working conditions including the opportunity to partially work from home.
In this role your work in the Amazon team reporting to Keith Brealey, Amazon Business Unit Manager Europe.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?