Accounts Receivable officer
Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
You will report to the Chief Financial Officer and required to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and duties including ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
You will be exposed to a variety of tasks that will support your professional development.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accountedfor and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitatepayment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- 3 – 5 years experience with strong financial accounting knowledge
- Able to demonstrate proven experience at a similar level within a financial environment
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A committed and valued team player
- Strong analytical skills and strong Excel skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to approach technical problems in a thorough and logical manner
- Have good communication, presentation skills and highly self-motivated
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?