Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 8,900 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide.
Associate Brand Manager (Brand Marketing Specialist)
Maintaining consistency as the face and voice of the brand, internally and externally. Dorel Juvenile Associate Brand Managers are responsible for assisting the Brand Managers in all facets of developing, implementing, and tracking the execution of brand building communication strategies and go-to-market campaign plans for all tiers within the product portfolio for the North America Market. Acting as a brand steward in aiding to drive consistency in messaging, tone and expression across all channels of distribution through effective representation in every consumer facing touch point including, but not limited to, packaging/pop, advertising, public relations, social, content marketing, retail collateral support and direct-to-consumer web properties. The ABM manages the day-to-day activities to ensure all project deliverables are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in development of annual brand planning activities
- Act as a brand steward and lead the execution of go to market plans that drive consistency in voice, tone and message across all channels
- Develop project briefs for submission to internal creative groups for the development of regional needs to supplement toolkits for local market activation
- Generate consumer excitement by developing compelling consumer sampling programs to garner valuable ratings and reviews to ultimately drive awareness and sales
- Measure and evaluate all marketing activity against pre-set KPI’s to ensure maximum efficiency of spend and return on investment.
- Administrative duties such as invoice and purchase order management supporting the team in managing the greater marketing budget by brand
- Support GTM plans by communicating with internal and external partners on detailed campaign deliverables including PR and media agencies
- Take the lead on facilitating the commercialization project timeline for ensuring key deliverables are met with the introduction of products by brand and category
- Partner with digital and social teams to maintain an optimal digital presence across all owned and 3rd party channels including website, social, and eCommerce platforms.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the category, competitors and target consumers as the basis for all aspects of brand development and engagement
- Participate in product and consumer research as needed, championing the voice of the consumer from a brand and key category perspective in an effort to share insights for a broader overview of related marketing campaigns
- Work with creative and product teams to provide brand direction for content development of packaging, video, web pages, photography, collateral, etc…
- Assist with the localized development of campaigns and production specific tasks to flawlessly deliver product assets in a convincing manner which can be leveraged across retail partners
- Partner with Product Marketing and Graphics Ideation Group to develop best-in-class packaging execution, point-of-purchase on-product and display communication units
- Manage the flow of content on the digital shelf utilizing the preferred software sharing platform (Salsify), including all consumer touch point fields related to copy, imagery and video organization
- Solid pulse on current events, pop culture, fashion trends and all social media platforms
- Technically savvy and adept at working within multiple software platforms
- Strong written communication skills with a heavy emphasis on copy writing inclusive of a product, social and advertising approach
- Self-starter with a positive can-do perspective and propensity to aim for flawless execution
- Conscientious and detailed-oriented with a strong work-ethic and bias for action
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to clearly express ideas in an articulate and concise style
- Strong teamwork, time management and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace and everchanging environment
- Process driven with a keen understanding of standard operating procedures
- Creative mind-set with the ability to brainstorm new ideas in a roundtable format
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or other related field
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of professional experience in supporting marketing initiatives related to consumer goods and/or brand agency experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Are you ready to grow with us?
Want to work with us?