Cash Application Analyst
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The Cash Application Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely application of customer payments to customer accounts. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Post all cash received on a daily basis
- Work closely with collection and deduction analysts to resolve discrepancies and ensure all cash is being posted accurately
- Maintain a daily unapplied cash report for management
- Download and format check remittance advice from customer portals
- Create a month end reconciliation for any unapplied funds
- Support the A/R Team by assisting with direct import invoicing
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Office Skills, Excel is a must
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently and proactively take charge of accomplishing goals as well as ability to continually prioritize workload as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and technical aptitude
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise is a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or higher in Accounting or Finance preferred
- And/or 2+ years' experience in accounting or related field
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?