Do you want to be part of a global brand- and fashion team creating beautiful products for carseats & strollers then keep on reading!
To strengthen our global brand team, we are currently looking for a CMF Designer for Maxi-Cosi and Quinny, based in Helmond. The global team is responsible for the brand strategy, the products and the styling operation of our premium brands Maxi-Cosi and Quinny. As a CMF Designer you translate the brand direction and philosophy into styling directions and concepts by researching consumer trends, lifestyle trends and using sales numbers. Together with the team of industrial designers, regional fashion designers, product- and brand managers you develop new products, annual collections and special editions that are sold all over the world.
As a CMF designer it is your mission to develop on-trend styling concepts for the product ranges. These concepts are based on a marketing brief. These concepts need to be fashion forward, but jet commercial, relevant and matching the DNA of the brand. Therefor you work closely with the regional fashion designers, design team, textile engineers and marketeers.
This full time position is based in Helmond and reports to the Global Brand Experience and Fashion Manager Maxi-Cosi and Quinny.
- Define a global styling DNA for Maxi-Cosi and Quinny and drive the implementation of the DNA into collections, limited editions and seasonals
- translate latest trends and material innovations into new styling concepts
- Build expertise/gain knowledge on lifestyle and taste of consumers worldwide and on competition per brand and per product family.
- Share trend analysis. Create moodboards and trend presentations and share your future vision with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Apply your expertise into product concepts, into communication campaigns, events as well as give guidance in the styling of lifestyle photoshoots
- Create and visualize ideas and designs by hand or using the computer
- Produce detailed drawings of the designs and technically accurate sketches in close collaboration with Fashion design team
- Create designs, graphic artworks and repeated patterns in close collaboration with Fashion design team
- Plan sample making for sewing atelier
- Sharing progress of work on collection, client specifics and projects with the regions and product management
- Working closely and building a strong relationship with the local fashion designers, in order to strengthen the partnership and styling coordination across the regions
- Working closely with peers from the Marketing and R&D departments with the best open and collaborative attitude
- Degree in fashion or textile design with 3 years’ experience in a comparable role
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or similar (Design Academy Eindhoven, AMFI, or similar international education)
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable role.
- You are up to date with emerging fashion & design trends as well as general trends relating to colors, materials and finishing’s
- Creative with fresh new ideas, with the ability to combine creativity with commercial sense
- Have a good eye for colour and colour combinations
- Advanced use of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is a must
- Availability to travel
- Pro-active, team-player and the ability to work in an international organization
- Organized with the ability to plan according to priority and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starting, able to work independently. Solution and result driven.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile is a world class juvenile products company. Our common goal is to give parents the most advanced products and services. Our well known and very strong global brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Quinny and Tiny Love can be found in more than 100 countries around the world. We are the undisputed global leader in high quality, safe, and fashionable juvenile products.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?