Consumer Care Specialist - Bi-lingual French (Remote Work)
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complimented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The Consumer Care Specialist delivers a great Consumer experience on every contact (across many channels), complies with processes, gathers and provides appropriate information, supports sales of parts and products, and strives to meet individual, contact center and corporate goals. You will communicate directly with consumers through our phone, chat, virtual and email platforms to ensure a seamless experience. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting consumers at every turn, this is the role for you!
• Professionally and courteously assist DJG consumers that contact the Consumer Care Department through a variety of channels, including voice, chat, text/SMS, email, and more. Handle tasks such as parts order status or expiration date information. Assist consumers with product technical questions, product assembly, and installation issues across a wide range of brands and products. Place orders for replacement product or parts under warranty, outside of warranty and through sales.
• Achieve individual performance goals, including quality, first contact resolution, attendance, schedule adherence, and voice of the consumer. Also seek to achieve efficiency in contact handling.
• Follow up on activities as appropriate, including outbound contacts.
• Embrace and support initiatives intended to improve the consumer experience and the relationship to Dorel Juvenile, including consultative sales and special offers.
• Engage with Team Leads, Supervisors, or other departments as appropriate to fully respond to consumer needs.
• Other special assignments as requested, such as attend training sessions/CPST certification class, backup recall lines, attend product meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous call center experience in a non-scripted environment.
• Excellent keyboarding skills and comfortable with a variety of computer applications. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required.
• Actively listen and communicate with the consumer while entering consumer data into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Must be flexible with the ability to work independently and meet goals and deadlines. • Strong technical, troubleshooting, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills are required. • Must be able to work in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment, with the patience and empathy to calm or diffuse angry or frustrated consumers.
• Bi-lingual French
Education, Licenses, and/or Certification Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree or higher preferred.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?