Content Specialist Amazon
Ready to really roll up your sleeves and boost your just started marketing career ?
How about joining our European Marketing team to further build your content marketing experience while working for brands like Maxi-Cosi. Maxi-Cosi is part of Dorel Juvenile; the largest worldwide juvenile player. “Hang on… I’ll be working with children’s products?” Yep! Well to be more exact, stylish mobility solutions for new families who are always out and about! Our brand promise is carrying the future. If you want us to carry a part of your future, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for a European content specialist Amazon. You will be responsible for the coordination of the content needs and optimization of existing content for all our brands (Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and BabyArt) to be used for Amazon.
It concerns content in the broader sense of the word, including the enrichment of commercial texts, as well as managing images, videos, awards and logos for the different Dorel Juvenile brands within our product information systems.
- Create and coordinate content completion for all brands based on content calendar for one specific retailer channel divided over several EU countries
- Analyze performance of brands and products and improve, enrich and check existing content, depending on needs/demands/ performance
- Set up and communicate business rules regarding content, guidelines and templates (eg. naming convention, text length) for specific channel
- Stay up-to-date of content developments, integrate these into the workflow and translate these into (additional) specific content needs integrated in the NPI process flow
- Coordinate content needs for channel and liaise with brand and category teams on delivery
- Manage country queries and support countries in language dependent content
- Liaise with countries on performance updates together with the International Account Manager
- HBO Communication, marketing communication or similar education with 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, as evidenced by past experience and writing samples
- Good project management skills and able to manage budget, timings & output
- Experience in working with product information systems is highly preferred
- Experience with SEO is highly preferred
- Strong affinity with eCommerce, digital data and systems
- Speaks international marketing, business and ICT language
- Organized and structured with a great eye for detail
- Service driven and hands-on mentality
- Has a positive attitude, is a great team player and easy to relate with
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile is a world class juvenile products company. Our common goal is to give parents the most advanced products and services. Our well known and very strong global brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Quinny and Tiny Love can be found in more than 100 countries around the world. We are the undisputed global leader in high quality, safe, and fashionable juvenile products.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?