Corporate Communications Project Manager
Based in our European Headquarters in Helmond, the Netherlands, a small but dynamic Corporate Communications team is responsible for supporting the total global organization. The team is led by the VP of Communications & Strategic Project Development (based in Canada) and works closely with the global Leadership Team and regional HR teams to achieve their Communications roadmap.
An opportunity has come up for a skilled and professional Global Corporate Communications Project Manager (m/f, fulltime) to join the team. This position is based in Helmond and will report to the VP of Communications & Strategic Project Development. Given that we are in a business transformation process, this is an exciting time to join the company, to help realize the necessary changes in a truly international environment, and to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
In this role, we are on the lookout for someone who can help our global organization succeed in a major business transformation. You know and understand what it takes from Communications to lead such a transformation. As such proven experience with change and project management is crucial and a ‘must’ in this role.
Are you passionate about how consumers’ expectations can impact the business? Do you have a strategic business mindset but don’t mind your share of operational work? Are you experienced in communications and change management? Would you love to be part of a dynamic team that sets the tone? Then we can't wait to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae in English!
- Guide and facilitate the cross-functional team to define, develop and execute the consumer-centric transformation process
- Develop, execute and track a complete communications plan to support the transformation into a more efficient, agile and consumer-centric organization.
- Address the communications objectives of several audience groups including senior executives, internal & external support teams, and our entire global organization
- Ensure all strategic communications to, within and from the businesses support the transformation
- Proactively contribute in business strategy & planning discussions to ensure communications goals and deliverables are aligned with overall business plans and directions
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Corporate) Communications or Marketing
- 7+ years’ experience in an international organization, of which at least 3 years of hands-on change management communication experience in a large-scale organization. Certification is a plus.
- Fluent (as native) written and spoken English is a must. Any other languages are a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and editing skills (in English), allowing for communication across entire organization.
- The ability to understand the complexity of an international matrix business environment and the role of communications as an integrated part of this.
- Proven ability to turn complex concepts and processes into relevant communication for different audiences.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. Our strong brands, Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st and Baby Art can be found in more than 80 countries around the world. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?