CRM Marketeer EU (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Our company and brands are all about growth. How about you?
We have an opportunity for you to work for the worlds biggest juvenile goods manufacturer with popular brands like Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love and Safety 1st. CRM is an open field to explore in our organization and we would like to do it with someone who loves data, is consumer centric and is passionate about driving an optimal customer lifetime value.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced CRM Marketeer who will take us to new heights.
As CRM Marketeer you are part of the Digital Marketing team that is based in our European head office in Helmond. It’s a young and ambitious team that is responsible for all digital activities in EU for A-brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love. You understand and are connected to our consumers and their consumer journey. By this you assure that we deliver the optimal consumer experience which will result in an increase of their loyalty and value.
Your main responsibilities as a CRM Marketeer are:
- Develop, optimize and increase our marketing database, by segmenting our consumers and data enrichment.
- Understand our consumer journey and set up relevant & effective campaigns.
- Increase consumer satisfaction levels and steer, monitor and report to improve KPI’s and increase our Customer Lifetime Value.
- Bring innovative CRM best practices to live and build a better consumer experience for your expertise and within our overall digital approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communication, at least 3 years of commercial marketing experience;
- Experience in working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must; experience with an integrated CDP or DMP is preferred;
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing, campaign management and database management;
- Strong technical and analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Up to date knowledge on latest online marketing trends around e-mail marketing and new ways of interacting with consumers;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Speaks international marketing, business language;
- Organized and structured, results driven;
- Has a can-do mentality and is a great team player.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a European CRM Marketing position in which you are at the heart of our organization. You are an important part of pushing our crm marketing in Europe to the next level. The digital marketing team is leading in in all things digital within Dorel Juvenile Europe.
While we set up a good foundation, the CRM environment is ready to be explored even further. This means working in an undeveloped area which you can run fully with lots of room for your own input and ideas.
You will work in a Pan European environment with a truly professional and exciting team. We offer good working conditions including the opportunity to work from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?