CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist
Dorel Juvenile is the global leader serving the juvenile segment. Millions of newborns and toddlers use our products and services in over 80 countries, with well-known brands as Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st and Tiny Love.
Digital services are key for a successful start of a lifetime. To deliver superior digital experiences, we are building a new digital hub in the center of Eindhoven. To strengthen this team, we are currently looking for a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist. Providing superior service across all channels is our strategic priority. We work with best in class systems to lead the way, and are looking for best in class talents. Lead the way within a start-up environment where you can really make your mark and take service to the next digital level.
The CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist will drive the development and adoption of our CRM system and inbound marketing processes towards customer centered dialogs. You will be responsible for ensuring day to day operational excellence for Dorel Juvenile’s CRM and consumer care marketing systems which support millions of consumers globally.
- Provide inspiration, advice, guidance and support to business users in various regions to bring Consumer Care processes and our CRM systems to the next level.
- Analyze business processes to identify and implement improvements, especially regarding Consumer care workflows and campaign setup.
- Work together with marketing automation and data specialists to further build our global marketing ecosystem.
- Manage the implementation and integration of CRM and inbound marketing tools worldwide.
- Work closely with vendors and technology to ensure/improve effective monitoring and measurement from end-to end performance.
- Serve as the single-point-of-contact for internal stakeholders in case of service systems operational issues and escalations.
- Work with cross-departmental stakeholders on implementing new products and solutions on the applications in time, budget and scope.
In this position you will report to the Marketing Technology Manager, also based in Eindhoven.
- Higher education (pref. Master degree);
- Excellent English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a bonus;
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mentality;
- Hands on experience with CRM and preferably inbound marketing processes, data driven marketing campaigns and consumer data;
- Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise is a pre;
- Good knowledge on data privacy regulations do's and don'ts (e.g. GDPR) is a pre;
- 3+ years of experience in business process management of digital services or in a marketing environment, ideally in a multinational (global) environment;
- Experience with stakeholder management;
- Good understanding of project management and process improvement approaches (e.g. Agile, Lean, Six Sigma);
- Experience Internal SLA setting and monitoring - either with external third parties or internal IT function.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English.
Want to work with us?