Customer Care Representative (English + German)
As a Customer Care Representative at Dorel Juvenile you ensure excellent service, you amaze our customers and surpass their expectations. You make our customers happy !
Whether they contact you via phone or email, you always know what to do, and you do it with a smile. You know exactly how to amaze our customers and blow their socks of. Not literally. Oh, and did we mention you do all that in German or English?
How to tackle this:
- You ensure orders (which come in by phone, mail or EDI) are being processed in our ERP system in a correct way. You follow the order from A to Z.
- You monitor the back order file of customers, you inform them about new products, delivery times, products/price changes and do everything in your power to encourage sales.
- You handle all administration (invoices, claims, credit notes etc) in an accurate but quick way and if you are missing information to do the job or something is not clear, you don’t sit and wait but you pick up the phone and get it fixed.
- You answer questions and complaints via telephone, e-mail with customized solutions in line with our Dorel Service Promise.
- You work with ERP and CRM systems to answer all questions, register and plan follow up activities.
- You’re physically surround by all our products, use them while helping customers!
- Since you’re the one answering all questions you’re the right person to propose improvements for products and services. This way you ensure Dorel can be a little bit better each and every day.
This is you!
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You are empathic and flexible. You know how to handle every situation and can comfort our customers when necessary.
- Your German & English is on point, (near) native, both oral and written.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- You are available 40 hours per week.
A day in the life at Dorel Juvenile
While enjoying your first cup of coffee of the day, the phone rings. It’s a shopkeeper from Germany, one of his customers is with him in his store and has issues with a car seat. You listen, ask questions and analyze their problem using one of the functional car seats in the office. You arrange for the seat to be picked up and brought to the Repair Center in Helmond. The person on the other side of the line gets informed about the process and will receive their car seat back in just a matter of days.
While on the phone you receive an email from a Dutch customer, with a question about her stroller. The coating (fabric) is showing signs of wear. Not stylish! You contact your colleague from the export department immediately to ensure a new coating is shipped right away, since this problem falls under our excellent warranty!
While doing so one of you colleagues drops a box of chocolates on your desk. What did you do to deserve this? He explains it’s a thank you from the customer you helped last week. Remember? The one you send a little gift to! Of course, this was a team effort, so you share the chocolates with your coworkers. Everybody happy!
Are you ready to grow with us?
Are you the passionate, service oriented English & German speaking Talent, who likes to boost his or her career working for an A-brand like Maxi-Cosi ?
A customer care position with lots of freedom in an international environment with an international team. We enable you to truly exceed your own (and our) expectations. We offer great working conditions and even better colleagues. Want to work from home? Be our guest!
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees, you included, are directly involved in everything we do. From research and design to marketing! Our strong brands include Maxi-Cosi, Bébé comfort, Quinny and Safety 1st and can be found in over 80 countries! Are you going to help us fulfil our ambitions?
Want to work with us?