Customer Care Representative (German speaking)
Are you the passionate, service oriented german speaking Talent, who likes to boost his or her career working for an A-brand like Maxi-Cosi ?
Then this is your chance… we have an opportunity as Customer Care Representative for our German market. The role is part of an energetic Customer Care team, located in Helmond.
As a Customer Care Representative at Dorel Juvenile you ensure an excellent service, you amaze our customers and surpass their expectations. You make our customers happy !
How to tackle this
- You answer questions and complaints via telephone, e-mail and Social Media with customized solutions in line with our Dorel Service Promise.
- You are able to estimate and decide when a question, comment or complaint should be treated online or better offline.
- You work with ERP and CRM systems to answer all questions, register and plan follow up activities.
- You propose improvements in response to customer questions.
- You recognize opportunities that can lead to improvement of our processes.
- You register improvements through internal systems. In this way you make Dorel every day a little bit better for our customers.
How your day can look like
You come in the office and the phone rings. It's a shopkeeper from Germany, who has a customer in the store with a defect in his car seat. After a good analysis what exactly is the problem, you arrange that the car seat will be picked up and arrives within 2 days at our Repair Center in Helmond. You tell the customer that he can expect the repaired car seat back within a week. Meanwhile, you get an email from a customer who lives in South Africa and has a question about her stroller, the coating (fabric) is not good anymore. This falls under our Lifetime Warranty and you are contacting your colleague from the Export department directly, to check how we can get new coating at the customer ASAP. Yesterday a post has been placed on Facebook, more and more people are reacting with questions and comments. You switch quickly to ensure that we respond neatly within an hour. Your colleague drops a box of chocolates at your desk, it is a thank you from a customer that you helped last week and send a small present (bath toys) afterwards. The customer is so happy with it that she send a picture of the baby with bath toys. You of course share this picture with your team!
- You have a completed bachelor degree or 1-3 years relevant work experience and a middle education.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are empathic and flexible.
- You have excellent German language skills.
- You have affinity with Social media.
- You think ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- You are available 40 hours per week.
Are you ready to grow with us?
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?