Customer Service Officer
Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for an experienced Customer Service Officer.
As the customer service officer you will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service support to the sales team, our customers and retailers. The Customer Service team is the central contact point for all incoming enquiries.
You will report to the Consumer Engagement Manager and work collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, Quality and Product development teams.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Handling all Incoming phone based customer queries
- Handling all web based enquiries
- Interacting directly with consumers via ‘Live Chat – Zendesk’
- Sales Order Entries, Quotes & Returns
- Providing Information to Customers
- Providing Sales support for the Sales Team
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in a phone based customer service environment
- Ideally demonstrated experience using ‘live chat’ platforms ‘Zendesk etc’
- Highly self-motivated individual with a positive, 'Can Do' attitude
- A professional demeanour and consumer service orientated
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to analyse data
- Accuracy with data entry and strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to use initiative, learn new tasks and concepts quickly
- E-commerce experience favourable but not essential
- Excellent Team player with a strong work ethic
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and will be "willing to roll your sleeves up" to achieve your goals. You will act and deliver with urgency and are accustomed to working in a fast-paced team environment.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?