At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
To strengthen our Supply Chain department, we are currently looking for a Demand Coordinator, based in Helmond, The Netherlands.
Within our organization forecasting & demand management are key processes in order to reach customer satisfaction. Your activities as a Demand Coordinator are focused on providing supply chain planners with forecasts most accurately in line with sales expectations & making sure availability of products for markets is secured in order to reach a high level of customer satisfaction against lowest possible costs.
- Providing yearly initial forecasts based on sales expectations, in line with European agreed standards
- Elaborating the sales forecasts at medium and short term to meet operational needs
- Continuously (trigger to) exchange information with sales markets in order to correctly and timely validate existing forecasts
- Pro-actively discuss updates with supply- and production planners
- Coordination of a monthly periodical demand review with finance/sales
- Measure and analyse the major discrepancies between realized numbers and the objectives, identify the root causes and define corrective action
- Managing the demand(allocation) between the different markets or customers, especially in case of new product launches and shortages
- Participating in the process of reaching an optimal inventory level by minimizing obsolete and optimize product availability per SKU
- Generating and reporting management information.
In this position you will report to the Supply Chain Manager Finished Goods & Spares of Dorel Netherlands.
- a bachelor degree preferably in Supply Chain/ Logistics;
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar role or 5 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics (demand)planning role;
- strong analytical skills, are accurate and very good with numbers;
- the ability to keep the overview and filter the right information out of a large set of data to be able to make the right choices;
- the ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships to share and retrieve information which is key in validating your forecasts;
- an excellent view on products- and process flows within an organization;
- a result driven attitude;
- experience with ERP systems and demand planning tools, M3/nSKEP is a plus;
- excellent verbal and writing skills in both Dutch and English;
- accepted our values: team spirit, service minded, always ahead, performance driven and sustainable.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Want to work with us?