Digital Marketing Analyst
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to lead the analysis and insights into campaign performance across all Dorel Juvenile USA brands. This is a role that will research and gather relevant information, analyze results, communicate conclusions, and provide recommendations to inform business strategy and demand optimization opportunities.
It will also serve as the subject matter expert and liaison between Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Direct to Consumer (D2C) and Sales to define operational requirements that meet business needs.
Candidates must be passionate about data analysis and identifying opportunities to continuously improve results across campaigns, audiences, channels, and content. They will also be comfortable working in a global corporate organization and collaborating with teams across the company.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to understand campaign strategy, goals and objectives and determine how that translates into operational requirements.
- Define program key performance indicators (KPIs) by audience and channel, develop projections for quarterly plans based on historical performance and industry benchmarks.
- Partner with D2C, Sales and Agency teams to define database segmentation requirements and ensure campaigns are optimized to accelerate Demand to Sales funnel conversion.
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) campaigns including Google Ads as well as those within retailer ecosystems to meet KPI goals, maximize efficiency, and maintain coordination with overall brand activities.
- Leverage data from internal platform & third parties to assess and analyze results of marketing campaign performance and trends across audiences and channels to inform business strategies.
- Evaluate campaign performance and determine the effectiveness of campaign themes, programs, offers and tactics relative to established goals to make recommendations for optimizing campaign performance and demand mix.
- Research industry benchmarks, best practices, and internal historical trends to provide insights into the effectiveness of the marketing mix including audiences, channels, and content.
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience required
- A minimum of 5+ years progressive experience in a marketing organization with experience in demand and/or digital marketing
- Experience in a data-driven role that drives insights and strategy for the business
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with knowledge of industry trends
- Ability to interpret and present insights and recommendations in a clear, concise and actionable way to senior management and business stakeholders
- Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills, highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on expertise with Google Analytics, Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM), PowerBI, Sprinklr, Salsify
- Retail industry experience preferred
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?