European online campaign coordinator
Are you an digital minded and performance driven online campaign coordinator that will facilitate and coordinate digital marketing campaigns across Europe? Do you dare to take ownership of online campaigns and do you want to be part of a growing digital/ecommerce team supporting amazing consumer journeys? This is your chance!
We are looking for an online campaign coordinator. As part of our Omni-Channel marketing team you will be responsible for the strategic activation plan & operational implementation of online campaigns like product introductions and always on campaigns. You will deliver digital campaigns assets to our markets. Furthermore you are the main contact for global brand teams, EU category teams and the local markets.
The ambitious and young Digital Marketing & E-business team of Dorel Juvenile (14 fte) is responsible for the digital consumer journey for the brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety1st, Tiny Love and Baby Art within EMEA. This position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands, which is one of our European headquarters.
- You are responsible for the creation of strategic digital activation plans
- Together with local markets across Europe and our central European digital team you will manage the implementation of product introductions & always-on campaigns
- You will constantly look at opportunities how to improve digital campaigns
- You will manage dynamic online projects with several stakeholders and be responsible for budget, timings & output.
- You will manage several different projects and still able to oversee the bigger picture
- You will work together with online channel specialists for e.g. SEA, Social and Email
- Bachelor or Master degree with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing preferably in a similar role
- You have a proven track record in the coordination of digital campaigns in a dynamic organisations
- You have analytical skills and able to understand online data
- You have knowledge of online advertising channels like SEA, Social, Email, Website
- You are a strong presenter and can convince stakeholders based on data & facts.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch you know how to build and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders
- It’s an advantage if you have experience working in an international organization
- You are an early adaptor of new solutions in digital marketing and eager to implement these as soon as possible
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?