Global Consumer Insights & Data manager
At Dorel Juvenile we create innovative products and services for growing children. Our well known and very strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found all over the world. Our common goal is to give parents the most advanced products and services. Everyone at Dorel Juvenile has one mission only: We care for precious life. Knowing, understanding and appreciating the needs of the modern parent, allows us to develop child mobility and caring solutions.
We are looking for a data driven, energetic and hands-on Global Data & Consumer Insights Manager.
As a Data & Consumer Insights manager, you understand market trends and drive strong consumer insights across the Dorel Juvenile organization. You ensure consumer insights are at the heart of the development process in order to drive strong innovation. You understand the challenges of the company and translate these needs in clear recommendations for research programs that contribute to the growth and development of the Dorel Juvenile organization. Next to this you also drive digital research methodologies to support all the above. You will report directly to the Global Brands & Innovation officer, and you will be located in our office in Helmond, the Netherlands.
You are responsible to deliver consumer insights to support innovation for the brands and Global New product development. You should drive agile research methodologies and align these methodologies around the world . You need to grow data-driven decision making and show the added value in our organization at all different levels. You define new research tools to speed up the time to market and coordinate research with insights and marketing teams around the world.
You manage a team with a Consumer Insights Analysts and a Data Analyst. You support the people in the team in their roles and makes sure that the deliverables of the team are in line with the expectations of the most important stakeholders of the Dorel organization.
The Consumer Insights & Data manager is responsible for the below research programs:
- New product development research
- Brand Health
- Market & Retail data
- Competitive intelligence
- Strategic research projects
- Usage and attitude studies for new markets
- Development of Global Research Standards and tools
You are curious, full of energy and open to new ideas. Also you are driven by delivering results based on data and consumer insights. But before we invite you here, we’d like to check a couple of things.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing;
• At least 10 years of relevant Consumer insights and market research experience in an international (matrix) Marketing environment, experience with consumer goods is a plus;
• Expertise in agile research and big data; you are always aware of the latest technological developments;
• Able to manage projects across departments and engage stakeholders across countries;
• The ability to multi-task, work under pressure in high pressure environment and deliver on time and within budget;
• Love to work in a multi-cultural environment with teams from different regions;
• Self-Starting and result-oriented;
• Driving for change. Behaves like an entrepreneur and inspires others.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must as you will develop, write and manage marketing content in English;
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?