Internship Training Development
At Dorel Juvenile we create innovative products and services for growing children. Our well known and very strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found all over the world. We are undisputed global leader in high quality, safe and fashionable juvenile products. Dorel Juvenile Europe is ISO 9001 certified.
Our common goal is to give parents the most advanced products and services. Everyone at Dorel Juvenile has one mission only: We care for precious life. To strengthen our European Training Development Team and to further support our global growth, we are currently looking for an energetic, creative and hands-on Training Development Intern.
The Training Development Team focusses on training of (store)staff at resellers and also internal colleagues across Europe. As an intern, you support in the development of various Training Tools and content for our online learning platform and training tools for workshops with our Trainers. This is the perfect internship for somebody who wants to get hands-on experience, working in an internationally growing organization. If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this internship.
- Training Tools (Graduation Assignment) - Make an inventory of training tools needed across Europe and develop a complete set of various new Training Materials including (online and offline) tools, animated videos, presentation material for internal and external purposes. Tools need to contribute to the learning objective per training program. You will coordinate the translation of these tools in close collaboration with European markets and their local Trainers and their supports and external partners.
- Offering a great experience to attendees of our training sessions.
- Tools are really going to be used by our Trainers after completing your internship.
- Tools and content will reflect the leading position of Dorel in the Juvenile industry
- Project Management – Managing a project from A to Z. From idea generation, content creation by briefing creative agencies and suppliers, aligning created content internally with experts until test, releasing and evaluation of projects.
- Learning Management System – Functional support for our Learning Management System (LMS) as a bridging business partner between our internal clients (markets) and close collaboration with our external partner (supplier) to be able to continuously improve the performance of our LMS.
- E-Learning modules – Support in the development and translation of new e-learning modules as well as maintenance of existing ones.
- General support - Support the Training Development Team with various administrative tasks and support in ideas to improve the operational excellence of our team. You will be gaining practical experience, you will be fully operational as a key member of the European Training Development team, coached by the European Training Development Manager.
We are looking for your hands-on mentality in a growing company.
- Project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Online learning affinity
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still a team player
- Not afraid to reach out to our colleagues across the world, good contact skills with international audience.
- A `can do' attitude with the ability to think out of the box and forward looking
- Pro-active & results oriented with a hands-on mentality
- Creative, thinking in opportunities and solutions
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Since you will be working in an international environment, fluent in English (oral and written) is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience with development of learning tools (e.g. e-learning) is a plus.
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in a large and international company. You will be part of the European Training Development Team that is responsible for setting and implementing the strategy direction. You will be reporting directly to the Training Development Manager. Besides your graduation assignment, you will gain insights in implementing and maintaining E-learning for a large group of users. Your (creative) input matters and will be used throughout the enrollment of named developments.
- Duration: 4-6 months, fulltime (4 or 5 days per week)
- Start date: preference to start on September 1st till Jan 2018
- Financial compensation of around €300 gross per month (based on amount of days in the week)
- You will be part of the European Training Development Team and based at our headquarters in Helmond, Brabant
- Spoken language at the headquarters in Helmond is Dutch & English
Want to work with us?