Our IT department is part of the European ICT organization and consists of a team of 11 people: 6 are based in Helmond, NL and 5 in Cholet, France. The IT department is furthermore split into a ‘Systems Administration’ team and an ‘IT ServiceDesk’ team.
An opportunity has recently come up in in Helmond for the position of IT System Administrator. This is a fulltime (40 hrs/wk) position.
You will be part of the System Administration team, delivering value to our internal customers by supporting and managing the enterprise IT infrastructure. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to work in an international environment.
In this dynamic role you will be responsible for the daily management of Dorel’s IT infrastructure. This includes all activities related to the management of the Servers, applications.
Furthermore, you will be collaborating with various teams to support IT business needs.
- Installs, configures and maintains IT Systems/Servers, applications and new functionalities to meet new business growth and changing business requirements.
- Performing Pro-active system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system logs.
- Performs predicative and preventive maintenance on our infrastructure.
- Providing Level-2 support to the Service Desk, Documenting internal procedures and writing support guidelines.
This position reports directly to the IT Manager Europe, also based in Helmond.
- Technical education minimum MBO and fluent in Dutch and English;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a IT System Administration department.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Windows server environment and roles such as Operating systems, Active Directory Services, Terminal Servers, DNS, DFS and DHCP;
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office365 and Azure platform.
- Knowledge of automation processes using scripting (PowerShell);
- Knowledge of Linux OS is a pre.
- Good understanding about Hypervisor solutions (VMware/ESXi/vCenter)
- Good understanding of IT Security principles, including endpoint protection (antivirus, encryption, certificates), Patch management and network and server security;
- Understanding of network equipment (routers, switches, Wi-Fi devices, firewalls);
- A hands-on, self-starting, pragmatic and result driven mentality with excellent communication skills. Willing to travel;
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Want to work with us?