IT Internal Auditor
Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX:DII.B) is a global organization, operating three distinct businesses in juvenile products, bicycles and home products. Dorel's strength lies in the diversity, innovation and quality of its products as well as the superiority of its brands. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, Bébé Confort, Cosco and Infanti. Dorel Sports brands include Cannondale, Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, Caloi, IronHorse and SUGOI. Dorel Home, with its comprehensive e-commerce platform, markets a wide assortment of domestically produced and imported furniture. Dorel has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide.
We are seeking an IT Internal Auditor to join our corporate audit team reporting to the IT Internal Audit Manager. This position is responsible for conducting all aspects of the IT audit engagement (ITGC and ITAC Sarbanes-Oxley and Operational related audits) and will be based out of our Dorel Juvenile facility in Columbus, IN.
- Conducts all aspects of the IT audit engagement (ITGC and ITAC Sarbanes-Oxley and Operational related audits), including meetings, scope development, gathering and analyzing evidence, data analytics, and report writing.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in IT systems, risk analysis and audit methodology, including COBIT, ITIL and NIST frameworks.
- Interpret the risk based implications of audit findings and communicate recommendations to various levels of management clearly and effectively, both in oral and written forms.
- Perform follow-up procedures on management commitments to mitigate IT risks to verify that the risk has been timely mitigated.
- Serve as advisor to management on internal controls impacted / affected by information systems through involvement in projects.
- Support other members of the internal audit team relative to technical IT matters or the execution of data queries that facilitate their audits.
- Monitor current trends in IT auditing and adopt / apply best practice procedures.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Perform information security risk, project management, change management control, pre and post implementation, and application control reviews (SAP, JD Edwards, MAPICS, M3, etc.).
- Perform and review IT control reviews on a variety of operating platforms as needed (IBM iSeries, UNIX, Windows, etc.).
- Evaluate intranet/internet e-commerce security, including firewalls.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in information systems related field, including experience in IT audit.
- Experience with Information Security, IT/IS Audit, Compliance & IT Management Standards (e.g. ISO27001/27002, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 SOC1 & SOC2, SOX, NIST 800-53 and COBIT).
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics and related tools (e.g. ACL, IDEA) and languages (e.g. SQL).
- Foreign language skills and/or professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM) are a plus.
- 20-40% travel to Dorel’s international and domestic locations required.
- Ability to understand complex information systems, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Dorel does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?