Junior Child Restraint Systems Development Engineer
Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for a Junior Development Engineer to work with our Child Restraint Systems (CRS) Engineers.
As the Junior CRS Development Engineer you will contribute to our Child Restraint Systems product development initiatives and drive operational excellence to deliver against key project deliverables by assisting and providing technical support and input for our Child Restraint Systems product development by understanding AS/NZ 1754 and applying the Standard to assessments and development of new products
- Understand AS/NZS1754:2013
- Provide technical input for new development, from design through to final product
- Conduct product risk assessments to determine and ensure that proposed products comply with the AS/NZS 1754 Standard
- Understand potential modification options following product risk assessments and test results
- Provide technical support in the compiling/verification of technical documentation within the business
- Conduct and report on product testing carried out in-house & external testing facilities
- Assist with coordinating external product testing as required
- Assist with the compilation documentation required for Standards compliance submissions
- Liaise with QC/QA to review quality concerns
- Compile technical information required for product specifications for new products.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Engineering degree or similar technical discipline
- Analytical – ability to analyse and interpret data
- Problem solving – use a logical and creative approach to solve problems
- Understanding/experience working with CADs
- Understanding of tooling techniques and plastics manufacturing processes, i.e. blow/injection moulding
- Ability to work within cross functional teams to project timelines
- Ability to understand and interpret Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership potential
Are you ready to grow with us?
In return for your dedication and hard work we will provide you personal growth, career development opportunities and a fantastic work environment.
This role offers an abundance of versatility, direction and freedom to succeed. You will be working with a vibrant and forward thinking team with a company passion that cannot be rivaled.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to HR: email@example.com
Want to work with us?