Marketing Data & Process Specialist
Digital services are key for a successful start of a lifetime. To deliver superior digital experiences, we are building a new digital hub in the center of Eindhoven. The digital hub creates the digital future for Dorel Juvenile. To strengthen this team, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Data & Process Specialist. You will work in a startup environment where you can really make your mark and take our processes to the next digital level.
The Marketing Data & Process Specialist will drive the marketing intelligence data strategy on a global level to get better consumer insights and enable actionable data driven marketing: getting to know the voice and behavior of our consumers in a digital world. The provided processes, tools and insights will help to drive online sales, improved processes based on the voice of the consumer, and online engagement and reach. To best enable the markets to deliver superior experiences for our consumers.
We offer global brands, millions of consumers interacting with a variety of our products, content and assets, granting you a great opportunity to make a substantial mark.
- Be our data-ninja and evangelist, to bring Dorel Juvenile to the leading position when it comes to knowing our consumer’s needs, wants and behavior and to enable the organization to translate this to actionable data insights & processes.
- Further develop our marketing intelligence data strategy for consumer centricity in a digital world.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and find the best solutions for our data driven digital marketing efforts.
- Enable the design, management and delivery of end-to-end data and analysis processes to improve the experience of our consumer, find the most relevant content, increase the engagement and conversion and realize the value.
- Globally assist the regions to leverage different forms of analytical applications on for example data discovery, customer profiling, e-tail results, customer segmentations, customer feedback, predictive modelling and design of experiments.
- Make sure that our data processes are compliant with data privacy regulations.
In this position you will report to the Head of Marketing Technology, also based in Eindhoven.
- Higher education (pref. Master degree);
- Excellent verbal and writing skills English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a bonus;
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mentality;
- > 3 years’ relevant experience in consumer data processes;
- Experience with data driven eCommerce optimization is preferable;
- Experience with stakeholder management, preferably in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of the digital landscape and advance data gathering applications using structured data and unstructured data (e.g. social listening tools);
- Good knowledge on data privacy regulations do's and don'ts (e.g. GDPR).
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile is the global leader serving the juvenile segment. Millions of newborns and toddlers use our products and services in over 80 countries, with well-known brands as Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st and Tiny Love.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English.
Want to work with us?