National Account Manager
Dorel Australia is a leading supplier of child car restraint systems, nursery and leisure products nationally.
Our brands are much sort after and include Maxi Cosi, Quinny, Safety 1st and Mothers Choice.
Your main objective will be to translate Dorel’s business strategies into customer plans that meets the financial goals & objectives for your account portfolio. Opportunity exists to have influence over a growing account with the ability to build strong rapport with internal & external stakeholders, analyse and drive strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing customer strategies
- Execute promotional plans
- Work with the product team and other stakeholders to plan and implement new product ranges
- Manage customer relationships
- Achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- Sales forecasting and analysis
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years experience managing independent retailers
- Category and promotional planning experience with forecasting capabilities
- A highly motivated nature with the ability to work autonomously
- An adaptable, flexible and professional attitude
- Strong relationship skills
Infant and juvenile product knowledge preferred but not essential.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website www.doreljuvenile.com
Want to work with us?