Dorel Juvenile is the global leader serving the juvenile segment. Millions of newborns and toddlers use our products and services in over 80 countries, with well-known brands as Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st and Tiny Love.
The HR Department of Dorel Netherlands ensures the successful execution of Dorel NL’s HR activities and coordination with our HR colleagues in France and Portugal for alignment on European HR policies.
To strengthen this department we are in the need of a Payroll Specialist.
You will primarily be responsible for the timely and accurate monthly salary administration. For the Dutch entity (ca. 285 employees), the payroll administration is managed fully in-house (AFAS Profit). One of the HR Administrative Assistants will provide support by processing the monthly mutations in AFAS. For the BE, AT, SCAN, and CH entities, the payroll is done in collaboration with external local payroll service providers which you will coordinate.
Furthermore you are the comp & benefits expert and will advise HR and the management team about topics such as employee insurances and expat regulations.
Additionally, you ensure that time registration is performed successfully in collaboration with one of the HR Admin. Assistants.
- Salary Administration:
- Preparation and payment of monthly salaries of the Dorel employees of your entity/ entities
and answering questions of employees on this topic.
- Ensure correct processing of changes on employee conditions.
- Support HR Management and employees on al compensation & benefits related questions.
- Employee insurances (incl. pension):
- Administration of all employee related insurances such as pension, health and disability.
- Advises HR, senior site management, and the local Worker’s Council on all matters
regarding employee insurance & pension matters (incl. changes in policies & legislation,
fiscal consequences of decisions, etc.).
- Ensuring that the time registration is correctly processed (by HR Admin) and, when necessary, advising employees and management on the use of the system.
- Responsible for proper alignment with the Finance administration (example. Salary journal entries and WKR).
- Advising HRM on Compensation & Benefits-related topics.
- > 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Preferably experience with AFAS Profit.
- You are analytical, structured, and you are not afraid to work with (new) systems.
- Fluent Dutch and good working knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of the French and German languages is a bonus.
- Customer and service oriented!
- 40-32 hours available.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?