Sales Representative Sweden
Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Tiny Love, Quinny, Safety 1st and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide.
The ‘Benelux & Scandinavia Market' division is 30 people strong, divided over three departments: Outdoor Sales, Operational Marketing, and Retailer Care (sales back office). The marketing and sales back-office for all three regions (NL, BE, SCAN) are based in the Netherlands. The Outdoor Sales teams are locally based. They are responsible for achieving the market sales goals by maintaining and/or improving the business relationship with existing accounts across all distribution channels and potentially adding or developing new distribution possibilities.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic, independent, and proactive Sales Representative Sweden to strengthen our Scandinavian sales team. As we do not have offices in the Scandinavian countries, this position will require you to work from home. This vacancy is not specifically linked to any city, but residence in or close to one of the major Swedish metropolitan areas is preferable.
As Sales Representative Sweden, it is your mission to improve the numeric and qualitative distribution and general market penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands in Sweden, securing optimal in-store support, product display, and knowledge.
- Sales: Realisation of the introduction, promotion, and sale of product assortment to existing and new customers.
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers, in such a way that customers are satisfied about the commercial and logistical services.
- Working closely together with the sales back office, to insure optimal customer relationships and insure that at the very least, the sales targets are realised.
- Providing and coordinating product trainings for existing and new clients (both retailers and consumers) on the Swedish market for the relevant Dorel Juvenile product categories.
- Providing monthly reporting to Benescan sales management regarding general market developments, sales performance versus pre-set objectives etc.
- Coordinate after-sales service support, securing involvement of the service department based in Helmond, NL.
In this position you report to the Sales Manager Scandinavia, who is based in Denmark. You will be part of a Scandinavian sales team of 7 people: 3 in Sweden (incl. this vacancy), 2 in Denmark and 2 in Norway.
- Higher education working & thinking level.
- 1-3 years relevant experience, preferably in a brand driven, B2C (retail) environment
- Native Swedish and excellent working knowledge of English, with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build up good commercial advisory relationships. Sales based on confidence and service; not so much on pricing.
- Able to manage time and responsibilities efficiently and effectively to meet targets and deadlines. Focused on content, execution and result.
- Team player yet able to work independently. Not afraid to act quickly.
- You are eager to learn and like to think along about new insights, solutions or advice.
- Willing to travel 3 - 5 days a week.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?