Senior Analyst Consolidation & Reporting
To strengthen our Senior European financial team, we are looking for a Senior Analyst Consolidation & Reporting. Are you a analytical professional with a financial background, are you a good communicator and a structured planner, are you eager to contribute to the success of a listed company? Then we might have a match!
Your focus is to execute the consolidation, as well as the external and internal reporting processes for the Dorel group with focus on IFRS compliance. Your responsibilities will include the reporting on non-financial information and statutory reporting.
You are a part of a multi-cultural finance team which supports the Leadership Team of the company in decision making process by offering expert financial advice and forward-looking insights. You are in contact with the business leaders of the company and your finance colleagues daily, in an effort to understand what can still be fine-tuned to achieve smooth operations. You are here to challenge the status quo and you are talking from experience, not hesitating to share your bright ideas.
This position is located at our office in Vila do Conde, Portugal. In this role, you report to Jan Holland, Finance Manager Europe.
You will be the driving force behind improvements In the European accounting team. The improvements you will be designing and implementing will focus on creating efficient and standardized European processes and enhancing the quality and efficiency of the consolidation process.
- Monthly European consolidation actuals while reviewing quality and check inputs of local entities;
- Organize closing meetings & reviews & write up together with the team;
- Responsible for Monthly consolidation forecast & write up;
- Forecast process with controllers, based upon input from FP&A. meetings & reviews
- Support country controllers on general questions;
Ensure, together with peers, local compliance in the area of statutory reporting and transfer pricing: liaise with the Canadian headquarter on European and IFRS accounting topics;
- Improve and maintain adequate internal controls to ensure compliance with the standards of a publicly traded company;
- Implement one way of working within Europe through centralization and standardization; leverage shared service structures to improve daily operations;
- Lead best-practice solutions, leveraging the latest technology to improve reporting quality and maximize efficiencies within the finance group.
- You have a degree in finance, accounting or business economics.
- You have more than 3 years of relevant professional experience, in an international
- listed company.
- You are pro-active, like to take on responsibility and driven by challenges;
- You have proven experience in leading projects, ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- You are a good communicator and able to work together with diverse stakeholders.
- You have outstanding Excel skills. You have a good knowledge of BI tools (Cognos BI, Power BI, Tableau) and experience with working in budget planning applications (Adaptive, Anaplan);
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Senior Analyst Consolidation & Reporting position that enables you to take ownership and work in a positive environment. You play an important role in taking our financial organization to the next level. We offer a great opportunity to acquires skills and expertise working in a changing multinational and publicly listed company.
Finance is well represented on our Board of Directors by the Chief Financial Officer, so the financial agenda is a priority at all levels of our organization. You really are able to make your mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment within a multi-cultural team. We offer good working conditions, including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3.500 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?