Senior Internal Auditor (M/F)
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi,Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 100 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading positionin the market.
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for provide assurance that the organisation risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Execute specific areas of a project, performing audit work using the standard audit methodology to evaluate risk, determine control objectives, and verify the extent to which client techniques meet objectives.
- Document test results in work papers and in Internal Audit System ready for review.
- Inform of project status and results.
- Interacts with management to assess audit findings including control weaknesses. Keep internal audit manager informed of audit findings, and assist business partners with the development of Management Action Plans to mitigate weaknesses, and evaluate adequacy of management's response. Where appropriate, test corrective action taken.
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure that Audit is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and a necessary Audit response is developed.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during the audit process to the appropriate level of the Company.
- Demonstrate understanding Internal Audit's strategic vision, be a self-starter, and responsible for actions promoting this strategic vision.
- Interact with Audit project team members in working towards Departmental goals.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects and internal infrastructure enhancements.
- Degree in Finance/Business Administration, Accounting and/or in Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant field;
- Must fluently speak English (French is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment.
- Professional experience in an internal audit related role within a Big-4 accounting firm and/or large corporation’s internal audit department preferred. Additional finance experience would be a plus;
- CIA, ACA, CPA or other relevant professional certification highly desired;
- Demonstrated experience, executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment;
- General knowledge of risk/control frameworks (COSO, COBIT) required;
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience required;
- Business process audit experience preferred;
- ERPs knowledge preferred;
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with all levels of management;
- Willingness to travel
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?