Senior UX Designer
Dorel Juvenile is the global leader serving the juvenile segment. Millions of newborns and toddlers use our products and services in over 80 countries, with well-known brands as Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st and Tiny Love.
Digital services are key for a successful start of a lifetime. To deliver superior digital experiences, we are building a new digital hub in the center of Eindhoven. To strengthen this team, we are currently looking for a gifted Senior UX Designer. As key member of the digital technology team, you will be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvement impacting millions of people across the globe. You will work in a startup environment, so you can truly make your mark.
We may not (yet) be at the top of your prospect list, but we invite you to take a chance and join us for “an unexpected journey”!
Humbleness aside…. We are looking for the smartest designers.
We need our Senior UX Designer to create the best possible user experience for our global digital touchpoints. You will work with the leading brands in the Juvenile segments, like Maxi Cosi, Quinny, Safety1st, BébéConfort and Tiny Love.
Your area of expertise lies in the field of UX strategies, research and design. You measure, trigger, collect data to realize a superior experience. Examples of generally used tools are A/B testing, analytics, user research and workshops. Our digital technology vision is outlined on Dorel.IO.
You will be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a small startup-like group which takes full ownership for the digital assets. You will work closely with developers, brand managers and researchers to conceive, analyze, hand code and test your ideas.
- Build great digital experiences and deliver superior consumer experience.
- In charge of design changes related to digital user experience.
- Support and perform A/B tests on global and local websites to optimize user experience.
- Maximize group synergies, driving a consistent and valuable user experience across all touchpoint.
- Gather data to advice global and local teams regarding user experience and improvements.
- Analyze statistics to be able to estimate and report the effect of changes/improvements.
- Discuss improvements with internal and external people.
- Test and approve the made improvements.
In this position you will report to the Digital Experience Manager, also based in Eindhoven.
- You have preferably a Master degree; e.g. Design and Visual Communications, Graphic Design or Computer Science;
- Experience with e-commerce and its best practices are a definitive advantage. Another favorable skill is to have experience with mocking up in your browser and being able to do basic coding over delivering static Photoshop/Sketch/whatever files;
- You keep improving yourself and always find smart ways to get the customer from A to B.
- excellent verbal and writing skills in English;
- Hands on approach, positive, result oriented, team player, global perspective;
If you can talk endlessly about the potential of the internet and you are able to build things that millions of people will love, you will fit right in!
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English. We also encourage you to showcase your portfolio and tell us about the difference you made!
Want to work with us?