Sr. European Supply Chain Planner
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic Sr. European Supply Chain Planner (m/f, fulltime). This position is based in our European headquarters in Helmond, NL and reports directly to the European Planning Manager.
Are you passionate about working in an multi-cultural organization with lots of international contacts and in which it is required to adapt to the continuous changes our market expects? Do you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Because of the international context of our organization, we request that you submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Our production and assembly processes are mostly outsourced to different suppliers both in the Netherlands and abroad. Your activities are focused on getting the right product at the right time, location and quantity against the lowest possible costs.
- Ordering products to our European warehouses in line with contract agreements, in such a way that there will be an optimum between costs and availability of products (market needs)
- Take ownership of the complete ordering process, monitor delivery times and communicating to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Demand Coordinators to secure availability of products per market
- Provide suppliers on a regular basis with a forecast
- Contributing to a controlled regularly introduction and phasing out of products
- Managing European inventory levels in such a way that demand and availability are continuously in balance
- Take the lead in and initiate planning process improvements
- a bachelor degree preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics;
- a minimum of 5 years relevant supply chain experience and preferably 3 years proven experience in a similar role;
- the ability to keep the overview and filter the right information out of a large quantity of data, to be able to make the right choices;
- a hands-on mentality combined with a good commercial sense
- an excellent view on the products- and process flows within an organization;
- a result driven attitude
- an accurate way of working, are analytical and good in problem solving;
- experience with ERP systems, M3 is a plus;
- excellent verbal and writing skills in both Dutch and English;
- accepted our values: team spirit, service minded, always ahead, performance driven and sustainable.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?