Technical project leader Child Carseats
Are you passionate about premium consumer products, translating leading edge innovations into solutions and define new safety technologies for the future? Do you want to be part of a team that develops excellent carseats for children? Then this can be a perfect challenge for you!
To strengthen our Product Development Team, we are looking for a strong Technical Project leader or lead engineer Child Carseats, responsible for leading technical product development within Dorel Juvenile, ensuring future developments that support our company strategy, commitments and goals for Maxi-Cosi.
As a Lead Engineer Child Carseats you work with a multi-disciplinary team in our product development organization. You will report to the Manager Product Development and will be located in Helmond, The Netherlands
You lead the technical content of strategic product development projects from first ideas until production start, translating opportunities into realistic targets. You lead the technical project product development team combining internal and external resources in an optimal way.
- Own of the technical product architecture throughout the project.
- Balance opportunities with realism and recommend fact-driven choices.
- Use internal and external resources and competences in an optimal way to reach project targets.
- Create alignment with stakeholders from Program Management, R&D, Operations and Marketing to define development directions and secure progress according to plan.
- Deliver products within given time and budget that meet ambitious targets.
- Motivate and coach the project team to excel in every aspect.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Over 10 years’ experience in multinational industry in premium consumer products.
- Experience with plastic technologies.
- Proven track record driving and managing technical projects.
- Passionate about creating excellent products.
- Pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Natural leadership allowing you to influence and convince stakeholders. Able to have an helicopter view and coordinate different competences of a team towards common goals.
- Dynamic, excellent communication skills and a real team spirit.
- Demonstrated seniority and ability to exchange views with top management.
- Fluency in Dutch and English language.
Are you ready to grow with us?
At Dorel Juvenile we create innovative products and services for growing children. Our well known and very strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found all over the world. We are undisputed global leader in high quality, safe and fashionable juvenile products.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?