Web Developer (IT System Integrator/Analyst)
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base, allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The IT System Integrator/Analyst is part of our Columbus, IN IT team and reports to the Business Intelligence Manager. This role is responsible for building and maintaining web enabled applications and system interfaces.
- Build and maintain application program interfaces (API) integrations between JD Edwards and 3rd party applications.
- Build and support complex interfaces between other systems, both internal and external.
- Estimate Web application project hours.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status, and project hours.
- Develops applications utilizing current web development platforms.
Experience working with some of these items: RESTful API’s, SOAP, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, XML, ASP, PHP, VBScript, .NET, or MS SQL. Knowledge of Magento, Sharepoint, or Wordpress are highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years experience building and deploying web enabled applications.
- Minimum of three years experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Wordpress, Sharepoint, or Magento is desirable.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?