National Account Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dorel Industries Inc., formed in 1987, is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec, which designs and manufactures for three areas: juvenile (child/nursery) products, performance bikes and other recreational products, and home furnishings. Dorel employs approximately 10,500 people worldwide and its products are sold in over 70 countries.
Dorel Juvenile is a manufacturer of child/nursery products, including car seats (market leader), pushchairs, and home safety. Dorel brands in the UK include Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art.
Dorel UK is a team of 80 people. To complete our UK & Ireland sales team, we are currently looking for a dynamic National Account Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator, based in Borehamwood (North London).
To support the National Account Managers by:
Sales support tasks
- Liaising between internal contacts and departments to provide all relevant support assets to enable each National Account Manager to efficiently manage and develop sales within those accounts.
- Accompanying and assisting National Account Managers in customer meetings and negotiations to grow relationship. This will require frequent trips out of the office to various locations, and may occasionally require overnight accommodation away from home.
- Recording and preparation of sales data (internal and external) to track company's performance, as required, for use in presentations to buyers, weekly/monthly sales updates and at monthly sales meetings.
- Regular website audits for relevant National Accounts to check copy & images.
Marketing support tasks:
- Creating brand and product related presentations for internal and external use and carrying out competitors analysis to provide industry insight.
- Collating and supplying on-line images, videos and product content for all major retailers, to ensure that Dorel brand assets are effectively implemented and utilised.
- Growing brand presence online by managing content for all major retailers, e.g. creating SEO optimised A+ content and supplying marketing materials.
- Working closely with National Account Manager to grow brand presence in-stores by creating planogram and merchandising in-store display.
- Assisting and co-ordinating any relevant marketing campaigns, in-store events and consumer shows by liaising with the relevant teams both internally and externally.
- Working closely with the Marketing Department to ensure that brand Marketing assets are consistent within all marketing communication tools.
- Providing direct support to retail accounts, in line with the National Account Managers remit, to ensure all sales and marketing objectives are realised - this includes but is not limited to retailer presentations of new products.
Administrative support tasks:
- Co-ordinating the collation and confirmation of all relevant information, such as new product forms, technical data, test certificates etc, and to ensure that this information is provided on a timely basis.
- Ensuring accurate and relevant information for any Critical Path required on new product selections for each major account is provided on a timely basis.
- Candidates should be educated to graduate level or 'A' level standard (or equivalent) with relative experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of IT (specifically MS PowerPoint and MS Excel for producing strong presentations and analysing data via spreadsheets).
- The successful candidate should also possess strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to work unsupervised.
- A pro-active approach is also vital, as is the ability to meet tight deadlines - organisation and prioritisation is key.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is essential as is the use of Illustrator.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?