Customer Care Advisor
Be aware that this position is located in Saxham, Bury st Edmunds area.
Dorel Industries Inc., formed in 1987, is a Canadian company, based in Montreal, Quebec, which designs and manufactures for three areas: juvenile (child/nursery) products, performance bikes and other recreational products, and home furnishings. Dorel employs approximately 10,500 people worldwide and its products are sold in over 80 countries.
Dorel Juvenile is a manufacturer of child/nursery products, including car seats (market leader), pushchairs, and home safety. Dorel brands in the UK include Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art.
Dorel UK is a team of 80 people. To complete our UK & Ireland Customer Care team, we are currently looking for a Customer Care Advisor, based in Saxham.
Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, this role is responsible for:
- Managing, prioritising and resolving customer queries, issues and complaints received by phone, email, fax, letter, social media and field sales escalations.
- Directly responsible for liaising with customers to discuss solutions and outcomes that are satisfactory for both the Dorel UK business and the customer.
- Sharing appropriate feedback regarding customer issues with colleagues in the Customer Care team and where appropriate, in other departments.
- Identifying potential long term improvements and efficiencies to existing business processes.
- Good general level of education to GCSE level or equivalent, together with experience of interacting with customers to resolve queries.
- You are empathic and flexible.
- You can prioritise and dare to take ownership.
- The successful candidate should also possess strong communication skills along with a strong delivery-focus.
- You have affinity with Social media.
- From time to time you will be required to support the wider Dorel business by attending activities away from the normal place of work, this may include baby shows and trade fairs, business meetings and training sessions.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?