Demand Planning Teamleader
You will be responsible to lead a team of 6 demand planners with a European scope. Ultimate goal is to approve our delivery performance by working closely together with our sales and customer service department. You and your team make sure you secure promotions for our customers!
the demand management best practices within the team, in order to improve our delivery performance.
You and your team are the key contact for our markets and brands and as a such, you manage the demand according to product availability. You are the central point of contact in the Supply chain for all departments in Dorel (KAMs, Customer Service, Quality, Marketing…)
you are responsible for:
- Developing your team of demand specialists while sharing best practices.
- Process improvement: being the supply chain point of contact for all topics that may improve service to our customers, put in place all tools and reports that allow you and your team to pilot the activity. Point out the behaviors that might disrupt our supply chain and put into place action plan to solve them.
- Analyze availability and secure important deals (such as promos, Black Fridays…)
- Anticipate shortages and solve them in close collaboration with supply partners.
- Solving quality issues, being the central point of contact to analyze, coordinate priorities and communicate to all the stakeholders.
- Proposing offers/promotions on sales requests: building the offer, push excess & obsolete, answer all sales requests about availability of products.
- Manageg new products introductions.
- Improving the Availability & Delivery Performance.
- Define action plans and all necessary actions to improve our service.
This position is based in France (Cholet - Pays de la Loire). As Demand Planning Teamleader you report directly to Aurore Gaignard the European Demand manager
- You have experience in a supply chain or customer service organization and are ready for/ or have some experience in managing a team.
- Your strong personality and effective communication skills are key elements for a clear communication to sales.
- You like to help your team develop their skills.
- Excel has no secrets for you. Knowing nSkep Procurement Planning or another APS is a plus.
- You are fluent in French and English
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Demand Planning Teamlead-position in which you are at the heart of our European supply chain organization. You are an important part of pushing our supply chain in Europe to the next level.
You will work in a Pan European environment with a truly professional and exciting team. We offer good working conditions including the opportunity to work from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3.000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect
Want to work with us?
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers