Account Manager Denmark
To strengthen our European sales team, we are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Account Manager based in Denmark.
As a account manager, it is your mission to grow sales and penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands in Denmark by optimizing
With your entrepreneurial mindset, you are responsible to strengthen our position in Denmark for Dorel. Roll up your sleeves and redesign Key-account management in an environment that is super dynamic. Dorel as an organization is changing so your change mindset is key for this position.
As strategic account manager, you focus on:
- Sales strategy: Improve numeric and qualitative distribution and expand distribution of the total Dorel Juvenile product assortment within the national accounts, in such a way that sales targets are achieved.
- Analysis and reporting: Analysing and reporting the sales results, in such a way that it is possible to correct or change the (sales) targets on time for realization.
- Synergy: Working closely together with the Operational Marketing, Retailer Care, and After-Sales departments, in such a way as to insure optimal customer relationships.
- Relationship Management: Ensuring a great and professional relationship with customers, in such a way that customers are and will remain satisfied about Dorel.
In this position you are based out of your home office and you report directly to Marc Klein Breteler, Sales Manager Benescan.
- Higher education working and thinking level
- 7+ years relevant experience, preferably in a brand driven, B2C (retail) environment
- Native Danish and excellent working knowledge of English, with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build up good commercial advisory relationships. Sales based on confidence and service; not so much on pricing.
- Able to manage time and responsibilities efficiently and effectively to meet targets and deadlines. Focused on content, execution and result.
- Team player yet able to work independently. Not afraid to act quickly.
- You are eager to learn and like to think along about new insights, solutions or advice.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer an entrepreneurial Account Manager in Denmark with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for our Danish Customers. You are an important part of pushing our European organization to the next step.
Sales is well represented in our management board by the Sales Director, so the Sales agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including Home-office.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers