Internship Social Media & Content
Our company and brands are all about growth. How about you? We have an opportunity for you to work for the worlds biggest juvenile goods manufacturer with popular brands like Maxi-Cosi, Tiny Love, BebeConfort and Safety 1st. The online environment is dynamic. Social Media and online content are also ever evolving. In this role you will help us to stay on top of the new trends and features and make sure our visibility is top notch.
As Intern Social Media & Content Specialist you are part of the Digital Marketing team that is based in our European head office in Helmond. It’s a young and ambitious team that is responsible for all digital activities in EU for A-brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love. We aim to drive an optimal consumer experience on all our digital channels. The focus of this internship lies on our social media channels and brand platform. Y
our main responsibilities as a Internship Social Media & Content are:
Support on management social media channels :
- Facebook: Social Media Tool management scheduling on 8 Facebook channels + create content calendar.
- Instagram: support in posting on Instagram Feed + Stories.
- Social LIVE sessions organization and support.
- Creative content creation such as Instagram Reels
- Community Management on Instagram; connect with our followers
Drive online content topics like:
- UGC content sourcing for both social media and the brand platform. English copywriting for social channels and help implementing the right UGC on the product detail pages.
- Merchandising on Category listing page. Create consumer focused CLP’s by displaying the matching features & adding filters.
- Analyze current service topics that we offer and align across markets.
- Have a critical look on the seamless brand management across our platforms.
- Creative mind, on top of social media trends and not afraid to try new things;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Speaks international marketing, business language;
- Organized and structured, results driven;
- Experience with content management systems, and digital is your native language
- Has a can-do mentality and is a great team player.
Interested? Apply now!
Want to work with us?
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers