Internship Corporate Communication
At Dorel Juvenile we create innovative products and services for growing children. Our well known and very strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found all over the world. We are undisputed global leader in high quality, safe and fashionable juvenile products.
Our common goal is to give parents the most advanced products and services. Everyone at Dorel Juvenile has one mission only: We care for precious live. Knowing, understanding and appreciating the needs of the modern parent, allows us to develop child mobility and caring solutions. We care, so parents can have a most enjoyable time with their children.
To strengthen the corporate communications team, we are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative and ambitious Communication Intern! As an intern, you support in the development of communication tools, content for our online platforms, participating in marketing projects, both externally and internally in the company.
This is the perfect internship for somebody who wants to get hands-on experience, working in an internationally growing organization. If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this internship.
• Communication Materials - Provide support with the creation of various communication materials including campaigns, photoshoots and/or videos, presentation material for internal and external purposes.
• Content creation - Support in updating and maintaining the corporate websites and intranet, in coordinating newsletters and providing content for our social media platforms.
• Participate in projects - by searching and selecting content for marketing communication projects, related to the project topics, and implement that in tools. Determine level of relevance for different audiences and regions. Come up with creative suggestions on how to present more relevant information, via more interactive or new ways. For that, you will be in contact with our colleagues all over the world to obtain input or spread the information.
We are looking for a student who meets the following requirements:
• Strong project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
• Strong online affinity
• Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still a team player
• Not afraid to reach out to our colleagues across the world, good contact skills with international audience.
• A `can do' attitude with the ability to think out of the box and forward looking
• Proactive, results oriented
• Experienced in Word and PowerPoint, Photoshop, media tools
• Since you will be working in an international environment, fluent in English (oral and written) is required. Dutch is not required.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills; proven experience with online media presences (e.g. writing blogs, video’s) is a pré.
We are looking explicitly for a student who does not have to fulfil a graduation assignment but can be fully dedicated to the key responsibilities of the internship.
Working experience in a global corporate communications team that is responsible for setting and implementing the corporate strategy direction including hands-on experience in showcasing our house of brands.
• Duration: 4-6 months, fulltime
• Start date: you can already start before the summer period, let’s discuss!
You will be part of the global corporate communications team and based in Helmond.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?