Supply Chain Planner
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
To strengthen our Supply Chain department, we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner, based in Helmond, The Netherlands.
Our production and assembly processes are mostly outsourced to different suppliers both in the Netherlands and abroad. Your activities are focused on getting the right product at the right time, location and quantity against the lowest possible costs.
- Ordering products in line with contract agreements, in such a way that there will be an optimum between costs and availability of products (market needs)
- Take ownership of the complete ordering process, monitor delivery times and communicating to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with European Demand Coordination to secure availability of products per market
- Provide suppliers on a regular basis with a forecast
- Contributing to a controlled regularly introduction and phasing out of products
- Managing European inventory levels in such a way that demand and availability are continuously in balance
In this position you will report to the Supply Chain Manager Finished Goods & Spares of Dorel Netherlands.
- a bachelor degree preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics;
- at least 3 years proven experience in similar roles;
- the ability to keep the overview and filter the right information out of a large quantity of data, to be able to make the right choices;
- a hands-on mentality combined with a good commercial sense
- an excellent view on the products- and process flows within an organization;
- a result driven attitude
- an accurate way of working, are analytical and good in problem solving;
- experience with ERP systems, M3 is a plus;
- excellent verbal and writing skills in both Dutch and English;
- accepted our values: team spirit, service minded, always ahead, performance driven and sustainable.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?