Dorel Netherlands, based in Helmond, counts close to 300 employees. The Helmond site also co-functions as one of our two European headquarters. The HRM department of Dorel Netherlands consists of the European HR Director, 3 HR Managers, an HR Project Manager, and an HR Admin team of 2 HR assistants and a Salary Administrator. Together, this department ensures the successful execution of Dorel NL’s HR activities and coordination with our HR colleagues in France and Portugal for alignment on European HR policies.
Recently, a spot opened up within the HR Admin team. We are now looking for a proactive, efficient, and customer oriented Salary Administrator (full time, 40 hrs/wk) with additional proven experience in Compensation & Benefits topics. This position reports to one of the HR Managers.
You will primarily be responsible for the timely and accurate monthly salary administration. For the Dutch entity (ca. 285 employees), the payroll administration [in AFAS] is managed fully in-house. One of the HR Administrative Assistants will provide support by processing the monthly mutations in AFAS. For the BE, AT, SCAN, and CH entities, the payroll is done in collaboration with external local payroll service providers. You are furthermore the internal expert and advisor to HR and the Dutch site Management Team regarding employee insurances (incl. pension). Additionally, you ensure that time registration is performed successfully in collaboration with one of the HR Admin. Assistants.
- Salary Administration:
- Preparation and payment of monthly salaries of the Dorel employees of your entity/ entities
and answering questions of employees on this topic.
- Ensure correct processing of changes on employee conditions.
- Support HR Management and employees on al compensation & benefits related questions.
- Employee insurances (incl. pension):
- Administration of all employee related insurances such as pension, health and disability.
- Advises HR, senior site management, and the local Worker’s Council on all matters
regarding employee insurance & pension matters (incl. changes in policies & legislation,
fiscal consequences of decisions, etc.).
- Ensuring that the time registration is correctly processed (by HR Admin) and, when necessary, advising employees and management on the use of the system.
- Responsible for proper alignment with the Finance administration (example. Salary journal entries and WKR).
- Advising HRM on Compensation & Benefits-related topics.
- Fulltime available (40 hours/week)
- Fluent Dutch and good working knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of the French and German languages is a bonus.
- You have an MBO/HBO diploma plus a diploma in payroll administration (VPS) and knowledge of AFAS payroll systems.
- > 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- You are analytical, structured, and you are not afraid to work with (new) systems.
- Administrative star
- Effective time management (high stress tolerance)
- In difficult and/or tense situations, you are able to act and deal with people, without creating resistance.
- Customer and service oriented!
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?